Sunday, March 1, 2009

Adam And Eve - The First Blog !

Seems like now days everyone has some sort of method to talk to the world. Some choose Television, some choose radio, and others choose the internet. I suppose I fall into the third category of the internet, it being the easiest method to get my words across the globe. Well Im here now and I suppose this is my first real blog post. I've caved in and decided I needed a way to formulate my opinions and get them across to people.


Ill begin with introducing my self - no point reading a scripture and not knowing anything bout the author. My names Huss and I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I've lived in Ottawa all my life and enjoy this city as much as the next guy. I've been using the internet probally since the age of 10. I enjoy playing video games, as any human now days, and also enjoy surfing the net. But my favourate thing to do is quite simply communicate. I'm extremely interested in pretty much anything that is somewhat informative.


The few that read this probably are wondering what will this blog have. Ill begin to tell you what to expect in future blog posts of mine. I will try to update the blog once every day or every two days. Topics will range from politics, history, everyday events, computers, book reviews, game reviews, and well you get the jist of it. Ill blog about anything I find interesting and wish to share and give my opinion about. The beuty of these blogs is if you don't like what I post well you can simply move on. But for those who enjoy my posts feel free to comment, leave opinions. Im also always open to idea's on what to post. Feel free to message me anytime and I will gladly reply to the best of my ability.


Ghats all I have time to write for now. Ill leave you all with one of my favorite quotes




All you have to do is to decide what to do with the time given to you - Gandalf



So I suppose right now I have to be leaving


Until Next time


Huss!


3 comments:

  1. Nice first blog post. Look forward to more. go huss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Huss, great post! hope to read more in the future. check out mine if you want.

    ReplyDelete