Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Why dont We Get Along

Well to start off I dont have much time today so ill try my best to keep this blog post short.

Everywhere you look theirs people arguing, fighting, and simply conflicting with each other. People are racist towards other races, and don't get along with others. It seems in the society we live in today people always try to find the simplest reason to start a conflict with one another. The question I want to ask today is :

Is it human nature to communicate by means of conflict with one another?

This question is very open and can be answered in a variety of answers. When it comes to right and wrong there is none for this question, its a matter of opinion. Many people I know argue that its human nature to fight. They believe that humans want to shed blood and hurt each other. It comes down to another question; are we animals? That question is one that will be asked on a later date though. Well so here it goes; here is my opinion!

I personally believe its not human nature to start conflicts; but human emotion that starts them. Since the Birth of Christ humans have had periods of peace and periods of war. We've seen a population boom of billions and a loss of life in the millions during some wars. Since the birth of Christ its been proven that humans can live in peace with one another with periods of no war. We've seen our species communicate with each other to solve conflicts. History proves that you can solve a lot more problems by using the strength of vocals than the strength of weapons.

Conclusion is I cant formulate my opinion enough because I don't have enough time. But I believe you all get where im going with this. Feel free to formulate your own opinion and leave it in the comment box!

Until Next Time
Huss!


"It is not human nature we should accuse but the dispicable conventions that pervert it" -Denis Diderot

4 comments:

  1. Great quote! Congratulations for to pick it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to think it is animal nature to fight/jockey for territory/survive and one of the things that makes humans special is the DESIRE, at least, to become more than just our make up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is in our nature to kill one another. A quote I once heard while in battle school. "There are only two species on earth that goto war. Man and Ants!" Two species! Of the millions on earth only two. Kind of makes one feel singled out doesn't it? Especially being soldiers, I know I feel pretty singled out by that quote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there, if you're looking for pictures of world war 2, i have a lot of it (about 2000 pictures)

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260587594579&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

    it is a link to ebay, i sell there

    ReplyDelete